EOS FOR SELF-IMPLEMENTERS OVERVIEW
The MAC6 Monthly EOS for Self-Implementers Overview launches Wednesday, 11 December, with a Noon to 1:00 PM Lunch & Learn. Cost is $15.00 which includes the book, Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business and lunch.
MAC6 is a Community of Flexible Spaces (and more) for Growing Businesses. We are passionate about entrepreneurial businesses and helping them simplify and clarity to achieve their vision. We Advocate Capitalism as a Force for Good and we are committed to 80% of our MAC6 Community Members running on EOS (or similar system) no later than yearend 2021.
What is EOS?
- EOS, short for Entrepreneurial Operating System, is open source, based on the book Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business, by Gino Wickman.
- EOS is an operating system for a Conscious Business, aligning long term growth of purpose AND profit as your business scales.
- EOS combines timeless business principals with a set of simple, practical, real-world tools to help entrepreneurs get what they want from their business.
What does it mean to Implement EOS?
While the benefits are immediate, full implementation takes about 18 to 24-months. With full implementation your business will:
- Create more accountability throughout your organization
- Solve tough issues for the long-term and greater good
- Work together as a cohesive, functional team
- Get more of the right stuff done every week
- Clarify, simplify and achieve your vision
EOS for Self-Implementers – Wednesday, 11 December, Noon to 1:00 PM
Join us at MAC6 on Wednesday, 11 December to learn about:
- The EOS Model: Vision, People, Data, Issues, Processes, Traction
- The EOS Process: Focus Day, Vision Building, Meeting Pulse
- Answering the Eight Questions – A business plan and strategy for a Conscious Business, including the inextricable link between Purpose and Profit
- How to select an Implementer – Professional or for Self-Implementers
- How to Self-Implement following EOS Worldwide self-implementation guidelines
- MAC6 EOS Mastermind Groups